By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions and information on this page.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the SallyAnna website at any time.
- SallyAnna Ribbons, ABN 53 449 477 886, is based in Australia. All orders and transactions are covered by Australian law.
- Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the our website are in Australian dollars.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash on delivery/pickup
- Bank Transfer
SallyAnna aims to be as accurate as possible when describing the products featured on our site. However, we do not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Every effort has been made to portray the colours of the products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on a number of factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that any colour will match the product exactly.
Discount Codes, Sale Items & Promo Code Offers
- Discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Discounts are applied before shipping.
- Unless specified, sales and promotions are valid for a limited time only. Items purchased outside of this timeframe are sold at full price.
- Issued in Australian dollars.
- Once issued, the store credit will remain open for a period of 6 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the store credit has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the store credit is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods – cash, PayPal or bank deposit.
- The value of the store credit covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping.
- Items bought with store credit can be exchanged but not refunded.
- The value of store credit is defined by the amount spent at the time of purchase independently of sales, discounts or promotions.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to and retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our site and have cookies on your browser, we understand this as accepting our usage of cookies.
Who has access to your personal data?
Data forwarded to third parties is only used to optimise our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. These include: MailChimp, Privy, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
We firmly believe in protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter subscribers to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through a secure payment gateway.
Who controls your personal data?
SallyAnna is the controller of the personal data you submit and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Who can access your data?
We do not sell your data. Data that is forwarded to third parties we utilise; MailChimp, Privy, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest is only used to provide you with our services.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact email@example.com who will be able to provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever SallyAnna processes your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a SallyAnna account you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to edit your personal data. If you are a newsletter subscriber, you can update your subscriber information through the link in the footer of our newsletters.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by SallyAnna at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped.
- You have an unsettled debt with SallyAnna.
- You are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years.
- You have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules.
Erasure of any personal data withdraws the ability for SallyAnna to trace previous proof of purchase and may prevent opportunity to exchange or refund an item.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from direct marketing by following the instructions in the footer of each newsletter.
How can you exercise your rights?
Updates to our privacy notice
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website.
SallyAnna is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website.
This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any general questions please email us at email@example.com
and we will get back to you as soon as we can.